Professionally Manufactured Designer Kitchens Fitted By Master Craftsmen To Exacting Standards.
Kitchens Chelsea For The Cheapest And Best.
Contracts Can Be Undertaken On Behalf Of Builders Or Home Improvement Companies Or For Commercial Or Domestic Customers
High Quality Kitchens Installed
We Can Supply To Your Own Specification Or Complete Your Project From Start To Finish
Phone Kitchens Chelsea Free On 0800 8818103
We Are Particularly Pleased To Offer
Special Consideration For Listed Buildings
Kitchens Chelsea For Any Of The Following
Contract Fitting Designer Kitchens and Specialised Fitting
Specialised Kitchens for Retail Premises Pubs and Clubs
FREE PHONE KITCHENS CHELSEA ON
0800 881 8103
KITCHENS CHELSEA Acknowledge Wikipedia for the following information
Coat of arms The borough was granted a coat of arms by the College of Arms on February 28, 1903. The blazon was: Gules within a cross voided or a crozier in pale of the last in the first quarter a winged bull statant in the second a lion rampant reguardant both argent in the third a sword point downwards proper pomel and hilt gold between two boars' heads couped at the neck of the third and in the fourth a stag's head caboshed of the second. The winged bull is the symbol of St Luke, patron saint of Chelsea (St Luke's parish church is just off the King's Road). The other emblems referred to various holders of the manor over the centuries: the crozier for Westminster Abbey, the lion for Earl Cadogan (first mayor of the borough), the boars' heads and sword for the Sloane family and the stag's head for the Stanley family. The motto was Nisi dominus frustra or "Unless God be with us all will be in vain". The fourfold division of the shield was a design favoured by Albert Woods, Garter King of Arms for municipal grants: other examples in London being the metropolitan boroughs of Bermondsey, Camberwell, Islington, Kensington, Southwark  Politics The borough council was controlled by the Municipal Reform Party (which was allied to the Conservative Party), from its creation until 1949. In that year the "Municipal Reform" label was discarded, and the Conservative party governed the borough until its abolition in 1965. The Chelsea Town Hall, a fine neo-classical building containing important frescos remains in use and is situated in the King's Road, on the corner of Chelsea Manor Street. For elections to parliament, the borough formed a single constituency. By 1950 the decline in population meant that the Chelsea constituency also included the Brompton area of the Metropolitan Borough of Kensington.